There is no limit to the number of routines a studio can enter in the competition.
Each studio can enter up to 20 solos (total).
- All competition routines must be entered under a studio name.
- RADIX does not accept "Independent" soloists, duo/trios or group routines. All competing dancers must be taking regular classes at a dance studio, enter with that studio name and with the studio's permission.
- Soloists do not need to be in a group routine.
- Dancers may not enter a solo "Independently" when attending the event with a studio. The solo must be part of the studio's group registration and must adhere to the entry limits.
- Soloists are limited to ONE solo per dancer.